From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Determining which border has been dragged in C# Test Executive

Solved!
Go to solution

I've added a listView control to the C# Test Executive in the Execution tab above the axExecutionSteps control. I've added a new border to the top of the axExecutionSteps control but need to determine which is being dragged.

I know I need to determine WhichBorder_Top or WhichBorder_Bottom but don't know how to access this within the  axExecutionSteps_BorderDragged call.

Any Ideas?

private void axExecutionSteps_BorderDragged(object sender, NationalInstruments.TestStand.Interop.UI.Ax._SequenceViewEvents_BorderDraggedEvent e)

{

// Need to determine which border is moved. WhichBorders.WhichBorder_Top; ?????

// Do this when the bottom border of the axExecutionSteps is moved

Splitters.DragSplitter(this.axExecutionSteps, this.axCallStack, e.newX, e.newY, e.newWidth, e.newHeight, e.bordersChanged);

this.ArrangeControls();

// Do this when the top border of the axExecutionSteps is moved

Splitters.DragSplitter(this.axExecutionSteps, this.listView1, e.newX, e.newY, e.newWidth, e.newHeight, e.bordersChanged);

this.ArrangeControls();

}

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,697 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author BrianM

if (e.bordersChanged == WhichBorders.WhichBorder_Top)

Message 2 of 3
(2,670 Views)

Brilliant James!

I'm new to C# so a bit different from CVI! Your answer worked perfectly!

It's been a long time, but I'm glad to see your still actively involved with TestStand!

Many Thanks

Brian

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,658 Views)