NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployed Project do not work with "asynchronously" started VI

Hey all,

yesterday i have tried to deploy my project. Deployment works fine, installing the MSI installer works fine, but:

When i execute the deployed project, i get an error with my asynchron called VI on starting the testadapter hardware.

UI-Run-Time Error

open VI asynchron and start them

start asynchron VI

The calling VI is responsible for controlling and monitoring my PowerSupply during the whole test session. The VI will be started in the "ProcessSetup"-callback and will be closed in the "ProcessCleanup"-callback by searching through the memory, get the reference to the VI, abort them via invoke node(Abort VI), cancel error 1000 on match and close VI via invoke node(FP.close).

This VI proposal(see above) i have get from an LabView-Support-Engineer. The VI which is called from the Teststand-Sequenc works in my development enviroment and with the LabView Run-Time Engine.

Any ideas would be very gratefully appreciated.

Thanks.

Used Software:

LabView 2011 + Teststand2010SP1

WinXP, Version 2002 SP3

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,623 Views)

Hi,

LabVIEW Errors occure as User Errors in Teststand. This means error 7 comes from your VI.

LabVIEW:  File not found. The file might have been moved or deleted, or the file path might be incorrectly formatted for the operating system. For example, use \ as path separators on Windows, : on Mac OS X, and / on Linux. Verify that the path is correct using the command prompt or file explorer.

It seems to be a wrong path or a missing dependency in your VI. Can you check this please?

Cheers,

Philip

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,589 Views)