NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Database Lock out error

Hi folks, when running two ATE's simultaneously using an inherited Labview GUI from the API, I get the following error which crashes the test out. One would assume a wait and retry would be implemented into the API and / or DB driver. How does one overcome this error. Screenshot attached.

Text:

NI_Database_API.lvlib:Cmd Execute.vi->DataBase Driver.vi->DataBase Driver.vi.ProxyCallerADO Error: 0x80004005
Exception occured in Microsoft Access Database Engine: Could not update; currently locked. in NI_Database_API.lvlib:Rec Create - Command.vi->NI_Database_API.lvlib:Cmd Execute.vi->DataBase Driver.vi->DataBase Driver.vi.ProxyCaller
LabVIEW: (Hex 0x80004005) Unspecified error.
=========================
NI System Configuration: (Hex 0x80004005) Miscellaneous operation failure.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(1,956 Views)

Any takers on this one? 😀🤔

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(1,841 Views)

The closest I can get has been reading about isolation levels in the databse API, but if I open these VIs and set to highlight execution they don't seem to run during the DUT test.

See attached screenshot from the documentation found here: http://www.ni.com/pdf/manuals/371525a.pdf

Tom0000_0-1574777046648.png

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(1,833 Views)

Another avenue I am exploring is the process model database options. It appears to be set to not report on the fly but this is exactly what seems to be happening. This screenshot is from Database.seq, the values are parameters so could they be dynamically changed to report on the fly at runtime, and if so what would be changing this setting? Throw me a bone heh!!

Tom0000_0-1574782797219.png

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(1,827 Views)

Hi which version of the software and drivers did you use ?

bhovhann
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,663 Views)