NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DataBaseOperation in the TestStand

Hello,

I try to use Database Functions from the TestStand 2010 f1(4.5.0.330). My DataBase is MS Access 2010.

It goes well to open data base by "Open Database" action and to OpenSQL Statement as far as it is used without parameteres. I see that the correct number of records was read. For my test sequence I need it of cours with parameters and put Database Operation after building SQL Statement. Although the Database view shows me proper tables and LabView VI build with DataBase elements is able to get data which I search, Database Operation in Test Stand doesn't work.

Looking for possible error sources I studied TestStand Help for Database Operation  and found out that it doesn't correspond to the appearence of the step. The picture of the step settings is attached and an extract of the corresponding help page is also attached as a Word file. Maybe somebody knows, where I can get the proper Help?

Thank you in advance

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,878 Views)

Did you try clicking the help button in the relevant step type dialog.It should automatically open the corresponding help document with the correct page.

For example in the image that you have attached try clicking on the help button.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,864 Views)

Yes, I did and the picture and Help file, which I attached is just that which opens by pressing of a corresponding button. I suppose that the Help a little bit old. Maybe NI will update it one day. 

I found out what I shall set in this window by simply trying and executin, the sequence works now!

Thank you for your answer

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,859 Views)