NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCOM error 214750058

Hello,

I have two machines, one running the TestStand Operator Interface (MFC, TS version 4.1), the other runs the REngine. The REngine gets data and commands via a TS queue and sends results back to the Operator Interface via another TS queue. The queues are created on the machine with the Operator Interface.

The machines work smoothly for hours and days, and then I get an error event on the REngine machine:

DCOM event 10006 error 2147500058 "The server process could not be started because the configured identity is incorrect. Check the username and password. ",

The server in question has CLSID {B5B6C10D-3E82-11D3-BC07-006008CA11D4} which is the TsAutoMgr.InterfaceServer.

Are there known typical reasons why an established connection the the TsAutoMgr suddenly fails?

Is this likely to be a network issue?

Best regards

Peter

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(8,818 Views)

From a google search it sounds like it might be related to this problem:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/305761

Is a user logged onto the machine?

-Doug

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(8,807 Views)

Both machines start with an automatic login so technically there is an interactive user.

Nevertheless, it is an interesting point. i will try to configure the applications to run under a particular user and see if that changes anything.

Thank you

Peter

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(8,805 Views)