From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing Ascii report

I'm trying to customize my TestStand report in ASCII format but have yet to find a good example that provides a description as to how to do this.

I was able to use this knowledge base article https://knowledge.ni.com/KnowledgeArticleDetails?id=kA00Z000000kJNuSAM&l=en-US to create headers but I do not understand how the rest of the report body was modified to obtain the sample report in the link above.

I will like to add the test data columns as shown at the end of the article. Only the header creation was described. After the header section, the rest of the report body looks as shown below.  Can anyone explain how this format was obtained?

Thanks

Test Name    Status        Measurement      Low Limit       High Limit       Units

Result1          Passed      2018/07/02                9                    11                V

Result2          Passed      2018/07/02                9                    11                V

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(685 Views)