NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communicate with Control Desk using Teststand

Basically I'm looking for a solution that can communicate with Dspace hardware and receive the response for the same. I came to know that XIL api is one of the solution for that, but i'm unable to find any specific downloads related to this XIL api. so could you please share me a link to download this api.

I also request to share any readymade example for establishing communication between teststand software and DSpace hardware.

Thanks in advance 🙂

Regards,

Dileep Kumar Bikki

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,002 Views)

So googling around reveals there could be many different things you are talking about.   Maybe you could post some links to what you are talking about specifically?

Regards,

jigg
CTA, CLA
testeract.com
~Will work for kudos and/or BBQ~
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,950 Views)

Thank you for investing your time in looking my query

I'm assuming my application will be similar to below pasted link but the only deference would be I need api for ASAM Xil API for teststand 2016 instead of veristand.

It would be great if you can provide me some example code for doing the same

https://forums.ni.com/t5/NI-VeriStand-Add-Ons-Documents/ASAM-HIL-API-for-NI-VeriStand/ta-p/3513460

Thank you,

Bikki~~

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,942 Views)

The way I understand it is that they are just assemblies created in C#.  You can call them using .NET adapter.  I'm unaware of an example for this however.  I bet if you find an example on how to call it from C# the logic will port over to TestStand.

Regards,

jigg
CTA, CLA
testeract.com
~Will work for kudos and/or BBQ~
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,933 Views)

Using "ASAM Xil API for teststand" in google, there is a link to an article:

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwib9s286P...

Regards
Ray Farmer
Message 5 of 5
(2,920 Views)