NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change the HTML Report format the same as TestStand 2010 SP1 in TestStand 2012

I have a lot of test steps (~10K)  that gets executed and the indentations on HTML report format in TestStand 2012 gets too deep.  I have to slide the horizontal bar to the right to see the report when l'm in the middle.  I did not have this issue in TestStand 2010 SP1.  

Is ther a way to change the HTML Report format (style) the same as TestStand 2010 SP1 in TestStand 2012? 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,388 Views)

Hi

Can you please post a sample file which reproduces this issue. 

Thank you 

Regards

Anand Jain

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,378 Views)

After doing some more testing, this only happens when the On-the-Fly Reporting is selected.  I attached a report file that shows this issue (just delete the .txt file extension)

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,365 Views)

dexrays:

We are currently investigating this issue. In order to help us with the investigation could you post a sequence file and configuration that reproduce the problem? The configuration file is located in C:\ProgramData\National Instruments\TestStand 2012\Cfg\ModelPlugins\ResultProcessing.cfg for Windows Vista / Windows 7 or you can use the Cfg link in the TestStand 2012 installation directory. 

You can use the Legacy Model Switcher (included in TestStand 2012) to use the legacy models instead of the new models. The legacy models are more backward compatible, however, this also means that you will not be able to use the improvements in the new models (for example, the new plug-in architecture). If this is acceptable then you can use the legacy model switcher to switch to the legacy models. The Legacy Model Switcher is located in the Start Menu under Programs->National Instruments->TestStand 2012->Tools->Compatibility. For more information on Legacy Model Switcher please read the online help.

Thanks for your report and for your help with diagnosing this issue. 

- Francisco

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,330 Views)