NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTD and CTA Practice Exams

Hi Jigg,

I passed my Certified Teststand Developer Exam this saturday.
The practice Exam was really very helpful for the preparation.

Thanks.

seu12
0 Kudos
Message 41 of 80
(4,048 Views)

Hi,

Can anybody please tell me, How much time it takes to receive certificate?

seu12
0 Kudos
Message 42 of 80
(4,041 Views)

Online Exam Wont take More than a week (CLAD,CTD,CTA) but Writtrn exams will take 4 to 5 Weeks Max (If i am wrong somebody can correct my statement)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 43 of 80
(4,038 Views)

Hi all,

If taken on the computer, results are available immediately for both CTD and CTA exams. The results for paper-based exam take about 4 weeks.

Alex
Hardware Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 44 of 80
(4,018 Views)

I saw result immediately after EXAM on computer, but i did not receive any notification email or copy of my result in test Center.

seu12
0 Kudos
Message 45 of 80
(3,993 Views)

Certification will be shared via mail within a week. you can mail to 'certification@ni.com' for support

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 46 of 80
(3,929 Views)

Hi,

Thanks....i received a copy of my certificate on my email.

seu12
0 Kudos
Message 47 of 80
(3,926 Views)

I've successfully completed my exam with score 90,

I basically studied by using Teststand Course 1 and the practics for certification of Teststandhelp.com.

Actually the real exam has been much more difficult than the one I expected to find. In fact the days before my exam I was used to complete the practics with full score (40/40 right answers) in 25/30 minutes but during the examination my feeling was totally different, some questions were more difficult or they were written in more complicated way, so I spent a lot of time to analyze each question and to find the right answer by flagging "for review" a lot of answers.

Anyway I have to thanks Teststandhelp because the practics questions helped me to test my preparation level for the exam and they have pointed out a lot of details that could seem to be meaningless: I guess that by investigating on my wrong answers during the practics I learned many useful things to pass the real exam.

Thanks for your help

by Davide Faccio

0 Kudos
Message 48 of 80
(3,815 Views)

Are these questions still being updated?

0 Kudos
Message 49 of 80
(3,536 Views)

I have not updated them in a long time.  Been super busy.  I need to look into it some time.

Did you have specific things that were missing?

@sunbipl

jigg
CTA, CLA
testeract.com
~Will work for kudos and/or BBQ~
Message 50 of 80
(3,532 Views)