From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTD and CTA Practice Exams

Hi Jigg,

I passed my Certified Teststand Developer Exam this saturday.
The practice Exam was really very helpful for the preparation.

Thanks.

seu12
0 Kudos
Message 41 of 80
(4,041 Views)

Hi,

Can anybody please tell me, How much time it takes to receive certificate?

seu12
0 Kudos
Message 42 of 80
(4,034 Views)

Online Exam Wont take More than a week (CLAD,CTD,CTA) but Writtrn exams will take 4 to 5 Weeks Max (If i am wrong somebody can correct my statement)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 43 of 80
(4,031 Views)

Hi all,

If taken on the computer, results are available immediately for both CTD and CTA exams. The results for paper-based exam take about 4 weeks.

Alex
Hardware Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 44 of 80
(4,011 Views)

I saw result immediately after EXAM on computer, but i did not receive any notification email or copy of my result in test Center.

seu12
0 Kudos
Message 45 of 80
(3,986 Views)

Certification will be shared via mail within a week. you can mail to 'certification@ni.com' for support

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 46 of 80
(3,922 Views)

Hi,

Thanks....i received a copy of my certificate on my email.

seu12
0 Kudos
Message 47 of 80
(3,919 Views)

I've successfully completed my exam with score 90,

I basically studied by using Teststand Course 1 and the practics for certification of Teststandhelp.com.

Actually the real exam has been much more difficult than the one I expected to find. In fact the days before my exam I was used to complete the practics with full score (40/40 right answers) in 25/30 minutes but during the examination my feeling was totally different, some questions were more difficult or they were written in more complicated way, so I spent a lot of time to analyze each question and to find the right answer by flagging "for review" a lot of answers.

Anyway I have to thanks Teststandhelp because the practics questions helped me to test my preparation level for the exam and they have pointed out a lot of details that could seem to be meaningless: I guess that by investigating on my wrong answers during the practics I learned many useful things to pass the real exam.

Thanks for your help

by Davide Faccio

0 Kudos
Message 48 of 80
(3,808 Views)

Are these questions still being updated?

0 Kudos
Message 49 of 80
(3,529 Views)

I have not updated them in a long time.  Been super busy.  I need to look into it some time.

Did you have specific things that were missing?

@sunbipl

jigg
CTA, CLA
testeract.com
~Will work for kudos and/or BBQ~
Message 50 of 80
(3,525 Views)