NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Breakpoints still exist after removal and Teststart over the OI. Why?

Hi everyone,

We have different "user classes"  in Teststand. When I´m logged in as an admin, I delete all my breakpoints and after that I close my file without saving it. It sometimes happen, that someone else (logged in as "technician") starts a test in the OI and the breakpoints are suddenly at the same position where I place them before(although I deleted them). Does anyone know why this happens? Is there an easy way to delete breakpoints when starting a test in the OI?

Thanks

Christian

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,913 Views)

Hi Christian,

Did you delete the breakpoints in the execution window (while your program was executing)? If you delete them in the running execution they only disappear for that execution, the next time you run your program they'll be back. You can check the breakpoint in the window that opens when selecting the Debug -> Breakpoints/Watches... menu item.

You can programmatically enable/disable the breakpoints, see attached .png file for an example. If you set the preconditions correctly you can easily disable breakpoints when starting a test in the OI.

Best regards,

Mathijs

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,901 Views)