When I try to "Import/Export Properties…" Testand returnig this error:

Error

Attacing a max report of my system.

Have someone seen this problem?

BR Are

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,103 Views)

How does MAX relate to being able to Import and Export Properties in TestStand? You might try running the TestStand Version Selector in order to re-register the TestStand ActiveX Servers.

CTA, CLA, MTFBWY
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,082 Views)

I think if you want an answer you need to give some more infomation on what you are doing.  What are you trying to import?  What type of file, database? Are you using the PropertyLoader?

'Unknown Error" is impossible to debug without any supporting details.

Thanks,

PH

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,078 Views)

Hi,

MAX gives useful information for debugging. TestStand version, operation system, cpu, memory….

I am not sure that I have “TestStand Version Selector” since only one version of TestStand is installed.( NI TestStand 4.5.1).

Are you using the PropertyLoader?  My intention is to use the PropertyLoader. But after I click on "Import/Export Properties…" from the dropdown menu, TastStand return the error.

Thank

Are

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,071 Views)

You do have the Version Selector. You should select the current version you are using and then select Make Current. Once it finishes, launch TestStand and try to Import/Export. If this fails to resolve your issue, you will probably need to reinstall/repair the TestStand installation.

CTA, CLA, MTFBWY
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,061 Views)

Hi, 

I tried Version Selector and reinstall/repair the TestStand installation.

But it didn't solved my problem.

BR Are

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,059 Views)