cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATML importer - PostTranslateTestGroup Callback

Solved!
Go to solution

HI,

I am in the process of managing my import of ATML Test Description into Test Stand.  I wish to interrrogate the post actions of a sequence step during the import.  The documentation states that I can access them only in the Post Translate Test Group Callback.  This call back gives me a reference to the Sequence object and from there I can get a handle to the propertyObject and the use the methods to access the properties.  However the post actions are properties of Step or StepType propertyObjects.  My question and source of my confusion is how to get a handle to the StepType property object from a handle to a Sequence object?  

As usual I hope the question makes sense!

Many thanks,

Steve

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,530 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author kellymidge10101

Hi Steve,

Attached is a basic example of using the CodeGenerator_PostTranslateTestGroup Callback to interrogate/set each step's Post Action in a Test Group.

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the example or more specific questions about your implementation.

Regards,

Jeff

The attached Code is provided As Is. It has not been tested or validated as a product, for use in a deployed application or system, or for use in hazardous environments.
You assume all risks for use of the Code and use of the Code is subject to the Sample Code License Terms which can be found at: ni.com/samplecodelicense.

Message 2 of 3
(3,429 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author kellymidge10101

Jeff,

Excellent!  That's joined the dots for me on how to get access to step properties from a Test Group translation.

Many Thanks,

Steve

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,395 Views)