cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATML Toolkit

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I'm trying to use ATML toolkit to translate XML file to TestStand sequence. I found the VIs in the translated sequence were wire unconnected. Could anyone tell me how can I made these VIs wire connected through the XML file? By the way,is there a way that I can call some defined VIs by writing the XML file to convert these VIs to TestStand sequence. If there is, how can I made it done?

I would appreciate it greatly if anyone could give some help.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,051 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author yuhui

Hey yuhui,

You should be able to do this by specifying a directory that contains the custom code generator VIs. Although you can create your own code generator if desired, we do provide a sample at <TestStand Public>\Components\Translators\ATMLTDTranslator\Examples\Code Generator\LabVIEW. You can configure the ATML Toolkit to point to this location in TestStand by going to Tools > Configure ATML Translator and going to the Code Module Settings tab. The Directory setting has a Browse button which you can use to navigate to the directory of LabVIEW code generation VIs. Also, here's a page from the TestStand help on the options for more information: http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/374205A-01/tsathelp/infotopics/db_atml_tdtransconfig_codemod...

I would recommend changing this setting and then trying the built-in Computer.xml example we provide with the ATML toolkit. This example should contain the proper specification to create subVIs in the code modules, and all of the wires should be connected. If you do still encounter errors after trying this, please let us know!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(4,013 Views)

Hey Daniel:

I had tried your solution and solved the problem. Thank you very much!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,959 Views)