NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AO Update channel.vi

hello,
I am a beginner in Labview. I'm working on a simulation project bipolar transistors for display their current in fonction of voltage .
I look for the "AO channel.vi Update" function in NI measures, but I can not find it. Can you tell me how to set or where I can find it? More, can you tell me how to integrate a ".Zip" package in Labview 2009?
thank you

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(4,544 Views)
You've posted to the wrong board.

That function is part of the obsolete traditional DAQ driver. Why do you want it?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(4,523 Views)

I want to use it to calculate and visualize the Ic current according to the V voltage of bipolar transistors.
where I can find it exactly because I searched in all the functions but without result.
In addition, if i have posted to the wrong board, so who is the correct board.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(4,515 Views)
It is irrelevant what you you are trying to measure. What is relevant it's why you want to use an obsolete function instead of the current DAQmx functions. You can certainly download the traditional DAQ driver but why? What version of LabVIEW are you using? What os?

A better board would have been the multifunction DAQ one. You can click on Options and request the moderator move it from the TestStand board.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(4,508 Views)

It is asked in a project to use this feature.
I work in XP with LabView version 2009.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(4,505 Views)
You really need to update to DAQmx. No reason to use that function. If you really insist, download the traditional DAQ driver as I already said.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(4,502 Views)