From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI Package Manager (NIPM)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Download NI-VISA

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi all,

I am trying to download NI-VISA from: http://www.ni.com/en-us/support/downloads/drivers/download/packaged.ni-visa.329456.html. It downloads the NI Package Manager and it appears in my program files, however, when I go to open it...it doesn't open. NIPM asks me, do wish to make changes to my computer, I answer yes and the screen disappears without opening NIPM. 

I try again to download it from the above link (after NIPM appears in my program files) and am met the the message from NIPM: Could not find product 'ni-visa_19.5'.

I had no problems downloading NI-VISA on my pc, however, I am unable to download this on the shared lab computer.

Does anyone have any suggestions to downloading NI-VISA?

Thanks,

Kal

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,281 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author kranulitis

I would try getting the Individual Offline Installer for NI-VISA. On the NI-VISA Download page, it is tucked away in the lower right corner. Click the link and a pop-up will have the full offline installer for NI-VISA.

2019-11-15_17h48_40.png

Message 2 of 4
(3,271 Views)

Thank you for replying! I will be returning to the lab tomorrow and will update whether that worked or not.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,260 Views)

The download worked, thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,110 Views)