From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI Package Manager (NIPM)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There was a problem retrieving available products

Just updated NI PM as prompted, and now I cannot browse products or install any products via their small online installers either. I believe I am running 19.6.0.49152 (would be handy if this info was available somewhere on the GUI).

Any ideas what has gone wrong?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 13
(3,583 Views)

I have this question the same to you , but I think this reason is NI server

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 13
(3,556 Views)

I very recently downloaded a fresh copy of NIPM, updated it to Version 19.6, and used it to rebuild a flawed LabVIEW Installation (LabVIEW 2016, 2018, and 2019 -- software installed, but in the process the NI Authentication Service was killed).

Everything went fine.  Finished installing two days ago.

Today, I wanted to run some updates.  Opened NIPM, get exactly the same message, with code 522.  Just for fun, I uninstalled NIPM, went back to the Web, downloaded it, ran it, it installed again, tried to update it from 19.5 to 19.6, that worked, then tried to run 19.6, and blooey ...

I'm going to assume the problem is at NI's end.  It it isn't fixed by Monday, I'll be "annoyed" ...

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 13
(3,531 Views)

I have operated ni package manager version from 19.6 to 19.5,then to 19.6 .It really waste time.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 13
(3,524 Views)

I have the same issue with status code 522 and also can't download DSC module ar any other software from NI Website

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 13
(3,498 Views)

Hi,

I have the same problem. Nothing has helped so far.

Have already tried the following:

• Some repair functions
  • Online installer
  • Offline Installer
  • Remove all NI products
  • Manually clean up windows registry and folders (just to be sure no fragments are left over)

In fact, the last option is to reinstall Windows. But I prefer to wait for reactions from NI.

Everything started with an unsuccessful installation of NXG 4.0 last Friday. Of course I also ran the suggested update before.

Do old versions of the package manager still work?

Best regards...

PS: Yes, the downloaded version (NIPackageManager19.5.exe) can load the Products....

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 13
(3,477 Views)

Hello everyone,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We believe we have resolved the issue. If you could, please try again and let us know if you still see the issue. 

Thanks!

Aaron Peña
Product Owner, Package Management
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 13
(3,467 Views)

Now it's ok!Thinks

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 13
(3,462 Views)

Thanks! Now it's working! 😃

jdop_0-1574010388641.png

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 13
(3,458 Views)

when i install systemlink 19.5 and 19.0 , there is a error that the server is closed early

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 13
(3,435 Views)