From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI Package Manager (NIPM)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Package Builder] Building installer from LabVIEW 2020 SP1 package fails

Solved!
Go to solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mahatma_Andy

Finally I use feeds for installations. It's very comfortable and all packages I could ever need can be registered and installed later if needed.

Thanks for helping me and finally getting me into the right direction.

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 25
(1,348 Views)

Thanks for the update and glad you were able to find a solution

Scott Richardson
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 25
(1,341 Views)

Hi Mahatma_Andy,

ist there any uodate on this issue? You got it working?

Cheers

Oli

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 25
(1,236 Views)

Oli, not sure what question you are specifically asking.

Looking back at this topic, one of the following might answer your question:

• NIPM 21.0 fixed the bug 1430830 where an installer that requires removal of a package during installation, using the --quiet or --passive command line options always fail with error code -125813. Package Manager 21.0 no longer errors and removes required packages by default when running installer.
    Reference: Package Manager 21.0 Bug Fixes 
  • NIPM 20.7 added a new command-line option --quiet for fully silent installation from Package Manager online installers, offline installers, and the main Package Manager GUI. Refer to Accessing the Command Line Interface for Package Manager for more information about how to access the built-in help. In addition users scripting offline installers must now use the command-line option --accept-eulas if using the options --quiet or --progress-only.
    Reference: Package Manager 21.0 New Features and Behavior Changes
Scott Richardson
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 25
(1,229 Views)

Scott,

sorry for the confusion. I was literally on the wrong page (2 of 3) of the thread it seems 🤐

Cheers

Oli

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 25
(1,219 Views)