NI Package Manager (NIPM)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NIPM 19.5.1 Download

Solved!
Go to solution

I saw and got the latest NIPM 19.5.1 via NIPM. However the update has not made it to the Package Manager Download page. Do we have an estimate of when a stand alone install download will be available? I need the installer so our IT group can deploy it, thus preventing users from having to update on the first use of NIPM.

Message 1 of 8
(2,943 Views)

Is there going to be an updated download for 19.5.1?

Message 2 of 8
(2,854 Views)
Hi Bill,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'll work with my team to get the new version up as soon as possible. 

Aaron Peña

Product Owner, Package and License Management

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,828 Views)

Now that NIPM 19.6 is out, I am assuming the download page will have 19.6 shortly, correct?

Message 4 of 8
(2,782 Views)

I am also looking for the 19.6 download link...

Message 5 of 8
(2,733 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author CL_eisenwr

Yes, NIPM 19.6 will be available for download soon.

Aaron Peña

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,725 Views)

The download page has been updated now. It now matches most of the other download pages that have online & offline installers. The offline list now has all the previous versions. Thank you for making sure that previous versions could be still found.

Message 7 of 8
(2,701 Views)

Hi Bill,

I'm glad that you found the updated page. As you noted, we changed things up a bit with NIPM 19.6.

There is now an "online" installer, which will always install the latest released version of NIPM. So if you download it now and then run after our next version is released, it will install that new version. If you need an installer that will always install a specific version of NIPM, then you can download the offline installer for that version by clicking the "Individual Offline Installer" link and then selecting your desired version from the list.

APena_0-1574698239854.png

Thanks!

Aaron Peña

National Instruments

Message 8 of 8
(2,697 Views)