NI Linux Real-Time Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linux real time下,get lv class default value.vi在生成可执行程序下运行,从绝对路径导入子类过程中出现Error 1124错误

如题,另外我发现,在windows下编程,工程中只包含父类,不包含子类,在运行时以路径方式导入子类,没问题。但是在Linux real time 下,在开发模式下运行,报1124错误。如果工程中包括父类和子类,运行没有问题。build 可执行程序时,总是包括父类和子类,生成后运行也是报1124错误。不知道是为啥?我觉得在Linux real time 下,应该和Windows下是一样的呀。难道系统有区别?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(810 Views)

You wrote: (english translation)
Topic: In Linux real time, get lv class default value.vi runs under generating executable programs, and Error 1124 error occurs during subclass import from absolute path

Question:As the question, in addition, I found that in Windows programming, the project only contains parent classes, does not contain subclasses, and imports subclasses in a path mode at runtime, no problem. However, in Linux real time, running in development mode, it reports a 1124 error. If the project includes parent and child classes, there is no problem with running. When building an executable program, it always includes parent and child classes, and running after generation also reports 1124 errors. I don't know why? I think under Linux real time, it should be the same as under Windows. Is there a difference in the system?

Could you please make screenshots from the classes?

From Windows and from Linux if different.

And from error message too.

BR

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Eugen Wiebe
Bernstein AG
CLAD - Certified LabView Associate Developer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(631 Views)