From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI Labs Toolkits

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multisim MXP Daughter-board Templates for myRIO

Overview

The NI myRIO offers students the opportunity to build stand-alone engineering systems and teach multiple design concepts. NI Multisim provides an environment through which we can design and build custom daughter-baords to create complete solutions to engineering challenges.

Within this document we are providing a template that provides the basis of daughterboard creation as well as a schematic with the appropriate I/O terminals.

Which template do I need?

The NI myRIO comes in two form factors:

23432523.PNG
234353.PNG
NI myRIO Board-Only
NI myRIO Enclosed
Use installed template
Template avalaible within this document

NI myRIO Board-Only Template

If you are using the board-only myRIO this template comes installed with NI Multisim 13.0. The template can be accessed via File » New and selected from within the templates panel.

1232412.PNG

Daughter-boards for the board-only model mount on top of the myRIO.

NI myRIO Enclosed Template

Attached to this document is Multisim schmatic and a Ultiboard layout that provide a basis for creating daughter boards for the encased myRIO. The template gives you the connectors for the myRIO MXP ports as a starting point for your schemtic and PCB design.

12324.PNG

sdas

ghgf                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

123423.PNG

24231432.PNG                                                                                                                                                                                         .

NI myRIO Enclosed Template Installation

To access the enclosed myRIO template within Multisim follow the steps below:

1. Place the template file attached to this document in the location below:

C:\Users\<USER NAME>\Documents\National Instruments\Circuit Design Suite 13.0\templates

2. Within Multisim select: File » New.

3. Select the 'My Templates' tab to use the myRIO template.

New Design Window.png

Feedback? Email:

aaron.edgcumbe@ni.com

Academic Product Marketing Engineer

Aaron. E
Product Performance Engineer
Dyson
Comments
Arai007
on

I am trying to run but like this but I am unable to connect myRIO if 

Any one help me this please massage me