NI Labs Toolkits

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multisim MXP Daughter-board Templates for myRIO

Overview

The NI myRIO offers students the opportunity to build stand-alone engineering systems and teach multiple design concepts. NI Multisim provides an environment through which we can design and build custom daughter-baords to create complete solutions to engineering challenges.

Within this document we are providing a template that provides the basis of daughterboard creation as well as a schematic with the appropriate I/O terminals.

Which template do I need?

The NI myRIO comes in two form factors:

23432523.PNG
234353.PNG
NI myRIO Board-Only
NI myRIO Enclosed
Use installed template
Template avalaible within this document

NI myRIO Board-Only Template

If you are using the board-only myRIO this template comes installed with NI Multisim 13.0. The template can be accessed via File » New and selected from within the templates panel.

1232412.PNG

Daughter-boards for the board-only model mount on top of the myRIO.

NI myRIO Enclosed Template

Attached to this document is Multisim schmatic and a Ultiboard layout that provide a basis for creating daughter boards for the encased myRIO. The template gives you the connectors for the myRIO MXP ports as a starting point for your schemtic and PCB design.

12324.PNG

sdas

ghgf                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

123423.PNG

24231432.PNG                                                                                                                                                                                         .

NI myRIO Enclosed Template Installation

To access the enclosed myRIO template within Multisim follow the steps below:

1. Place the template file attached to this document in the location below:

C:\Users\<USER NAME>\Documents\National Instruments\Circuit Design Suite 13.0\templates

2. Within Multisim select: File » New.

3. Select the 'My Templates' tab to use the myRIO template.

New Design Window.png

Feedback? Email:

aaron.edgcumbe@ni.com

Academic Product Marketing Engineer

Aaron. E
Product Performance Engineer
Dyson
Comments
Arai007
on

I am trying to run but like this but I am unable to connect myRIO if 

Any one help me this please massage me