From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI Labs Toolkits

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW FPGA RF Communications Library 3.0

This library provides a set of fixed-point RF Communications VIs developed using LabVIEW FPGA.

For LabVIEW FPGA 8.6 and 2009 users:

The archived version "FPGA RF Communications Library 2.1.zip" is available below.

This does not have any new additions or bug fixes to the library.

For LabVIEW FPGA 2010 users:

We recommend you to use "FPGA RF Communications Library 3.0.zip" attached below.

After installation you will find "RF Communications (FPGA)" menu in the LabVIEW/ LabVIEW FPGA palette.

All the VIs are copied to ..\LV\vi.lib\addons\_RF Fixed Point\...

Download the attachment below and let us know what you think. We'd love to hear your feedback!

Examples on how to use these VIs in LabVIEW FPGA using PXIe-5641R/ PXIe-7965R can be found here.

CONTENTS

1. PN Bit Generation
  2. Channel Encoders
    • Differential Encoder
    • Convolution Encoder
    • Reed-Solomon Encoder [255, 239,8]
  3. Channel Decoders
    • Differential Decoder
    • Soft/ Hard Decision Viterbi decoder [Generic for K= 7]
    • Reed-Solomon Decoder [255,239,8], [255,237,9]
  4. Modulation
    • PM Modulation
    • FM Modulation
    • ASK Modulation
    • PSK Modulation (Normal, Differential)
  5. Demodulation
    • FM Demodulation
    • M-PSK Demodulation (Normal, Differential)
  6. Impairments
    • Add AWGN
  7. Measurements
    • Measure BER (PN Galois)
  8. Utilities
    • Fractional Resampler
    • FIR Filter
    • Apply Frequency Offset
    • Apply Gain
    • Digital AGC
    • Insert Zeros
    • Pack/ Unpack Bits (Ux to Uy)
Regards,
Natasa
Comments
Vinay_Kumar
on

This library was built using LabVIEW 2010. Opening the VIs in a newer version of LV would ask for FXPMathLib. A solution to this is to "Mass Compile" the VIs in the following folder " ..\LV\vi.lib\addons\_RF Fixed Point\..."

pableche
on

Hello every body,

I'm looking for the upsampling and downsampling IPs (IQ Fractional Resampler) but I'm not able to find it. Any help?

ThuyviNguyen
on

I tried to install and it navigated to LabView2014 folder but the report said there is nothing to install.  How can I look for if the library intalled correctly or which version it is?  Thanks in advance for any help.

shim1027
NI Employee (retired)
on

Hello Vinay, I met a problem when I used the 'MPSK demodulator(DDPLL)'. When I compiled my FPGA code, an error showed 'The VI Defined FIFO needs to have both a Read method and a Write method present on the block diagram. Add a Write function on the blcok digram for this FIFO'. However I did not do any edition to this VI and I am sure that the VI-defined FIFO uses both Write&Read method. I have tried to connect the FIFO reference directly with Write/Read methods (originally they are internally connected I guess) but the same issue appeared. May I ask that is it possible for me to solve this problem if I used LabView2014?

obaid0581
on

i am using Labview fpga 2015, i need to demodulate Frequency modulated signal in fpga , Is there any compatible library for 2015 Labview