From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI Labs Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI Cloud Dashboard Service Discussion

Hi,

I started to try this out but was stopped by error 85.

There is a basic decimal separator mismatch in "CDB_Api.lvlib:InfoParameters.lvclass:ConvertHeaderToError.vi" which causes the error 85 on my system. My OS is using "," as decimal separator instead of ".". This causes the "Scan from String.vi" in the aforementioned VI to throw an error as it can't find HTTP version correctly using format string "HTTP/%f\s%d\s". When I change the format string to "%.;HTTP/%f\s%d\s" it works correctly and finds the HTTP version number.

Hope you could verify this behaviour and update the VIs accordingly.

Best Regards,

Matti Autioniemi

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 43
(5,520 Views)

hello

i have a problem when i run the Cloud Dashboard

i think that the project can't read the key file . the current state switch between clearing and aborting.

i'm using labview 2013 sp1

Sans titre1.png

Sans titre2.png

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 43
(5,520 Views)

Hi Zied,

I have just ran a test to the CDB a moment ago.

cdb_result.PNG

May I know what is the expiry date, the permssions and the enable status of the key you are using ?

If the permissions are read only, I would recommend to have the permissions to allow write too.

cdb_keys.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 43
(5,520 Views)

Sans titre4.png

and i have a problem when i try to open the project of Chris Larson  (Cloud Dashboard.zip)

Sans titre6.png

so if you can send me your project

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 43
(5,520 Views)

Hi Zied,

May I suggest you to try out the example in the C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2013\examples\Cloud Dashboard instead ?

I suspect that the example that you have taken from Chris needs myRIO to work.

You should be able to see similar project if you have loaded the default CDB example bundled with the CDB vip.

cdb_example_loaded.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 43
(5,520 Views)

Hi John,

I registered my labview cloud dashboard account, but it seems that I forget the pawword now. How can I get my password back? Thanks!

David

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 43
(5,520 Views)

Hi David,

You can reset your password using the below link

https://users.niwsc.com/portal/app/page/password_reset.xhtml

Let us know if you have any issues.

Thanks,

Revanth

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 43
(5,520 Views)

Hi Revanth,

Probably you provided the wrong guide. I mean I foget the password to cloud dashboard as in the picture. I need to reset the password for this. Thanks!

David

cloud dashboard.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 43
(5,520 Views)

Hi David,

The link which I have sent is to the service which is used to maintain cloud accounts.So you can use that service to reset your password and Cloud dashboard will get updated automatically.

We are working on having the 'forgot password' / 'password reset' UI in the Cloud dashboard portal soon.

Thanks,

Revanth

0 Kudos
Message 29 of 43
(5,520 Views)

Hi Ravanth,

I successfully changed the password, but it still won't allow me to log in with the new password. I don't know why?

Thanks!

David

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 43
(5,520 Views)