NI LabVIEW,CVI,数据采集等产品讨论区

取消
显示结果 
搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

labview nxg 中将数据库范例中的gvi添加到自己新建项目中,出现依赖项包含错误提示。

具体为nxg 范例—基础编程-互联-数据库-读取数据库,那里面的几个例子都不能用自己创建的工程加载,加载就出现依赖项错误,只不过工程不在一个工程里,其余的什么变化都没有。
0 项奖励
1 条消息(共 6 条)
2,510 次查看

您好,请问问题解决了吗?我在自己新建的项目中,单是在程序框图中把删除数据的控件拖进去,下面就会提示依赖项包含错误。微信图片_20200325134538.png

0 项奖励
2 条消息(共 6 条)
2,426 次查看

My NXG doesn't see the problem.

NXG Ch.PNG

Why don't you fix NXG on NI Package Manager?

Certified LabVIEW Developer
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions

GCentral
0 项奖励
3 条消息(共 6 条)
2,415 次查看

thank u!

I fixed  NXG on NI Package Manager,like this.微信截图_20200325153643.png

But,it doesn't work.

Furthermore,i find that the build-in examples  work well , but when i copy the example to my new VI project, the problem occour.微信截图_20200325160625.png  And when in the build-in example , the deleted data  works well,but in my new VI project, i will see the problem. 

0 项奖励
4 条消息(共 6 条)
2,408 次查看

Umm... Very strange behavior...

I looked for the source and found here.

C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW NXG 4.0\Addons\NI\G\databaseconnectivity-src\1.0.0.0

I guess file path might be root cause but no confidence...

When create new project in non Chinese named path, do you see the behavior...?

Certified LabVIEW Developer
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions

GCentral
0 项奖励
5 条消息(共 6 条)
2,406 次查看

Thanks for your advice.

But it has nothing to do  with file path,I  create new project in non Chinese named path, the problem can't be solved.

Actually,I saved the build-in example on my desk and its file path includes  Chinese named,微信截图_20200325174254.png

and then, i deleted all the program and wrote a simple program on the example project with delete data fuction , strange thing happened, it works very well, the problem disappered.

But i don't know what happened to my new created project, i think there is no different between new project and example project which has been deleted all the program.

0 项奖励
6 条消息(共 6 条)
2,403 次查看