NI LabVIEW,CVI,数据采集等产品讨论区

取消
显示结果 
搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

labview与MySQL无法连接,报错:驱动程序应用程序构架不匹配。(Win 7 64位系统,ODBC驱动64位)

Error -2147467259 occurred at NI_Database_API.lvlib:DB Tools Open Connec (String).vi->Untitled 1

Possible reason(s):
ADO Error: 0x80004005
Exception occured in Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] The specified DSN contains an architecture mismatch between the Driver and Application in NI_Database_API.lvlib:DB Tools Open Connec (String).vi->Untitled 1

是不是可以确定,labview在与mysql连接时,还不支持64位的系统与64位的MySQL和ODBC驱动。如果在64位系统上安装32位的ODBC驱动,好像又不允许,我有试过这种方法,结果报错显示无法找到驱动,而且我手动去找也确实是在ODBC Drivers中无法找到驱动。难道只能在32位操作系统上安装32位的ODBC驱动与MySQL才可以被LABVIEW支持吗?有没有什么办法能解决。有谁遇到过这种问题。

0 项奖励
1 条消息(共 2 条)
3,119 次查看
Problem: I am using 32-bit LabVIEW on Windows 7 64-bit, and I am getting the following error from the DB Tools Open Connection VI: Error -2147467259 (0x80004005) ADO Error: Exception occurred in Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC driver. Microsoft ODBC Driver manager: The specified DSN contains an architecture mismatch between the driver and application in NI-Database-API.lvlib Why am I receiving this error, and how do I resolve it? Solution: This error is thrown because the 64-bit version of odbcad32.exe, the ODBC Data Source Administrator program, was used to configure the Data Source Name (DSN) to the database when the 32-bit version of the ODBC Data Source Administrator program should have been used. The 32-bit LabVIEW application is trying to use the DSN created by the 64-bit odbcad32.exe to connect to the database, and this is not architecturally possible.  This is the architecture mismatch mentioned in the error message.  The 32-bit LabVIEW application can only use DSNs created with the 32-bit version of odbcad32.exe.  This issue is discussed on the Microsoft Developer Network's article Managing Data Sources. There are two different files named odbcad32.exe on Windows 7 x64.  Even though both are named odbcad32.exe, one is 64-bit and the other is 32-bit.  You can tell which is 64-bit and which is 32-bit by their directory location: • 64-bit version is in /System32 32-bit version is in /SysWOW64
0 项奖励
2 条消息(共 2 条)
2,943 次查看