From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI LabVIEW,CVI,数据采集等产品讨论区

取消
显示结果 
搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

TDMS文件打开错误(TDMS file open error)

压缩对应的tdms报错(the tdms file can not be compressed)压缩对应的tdms报错(the tdms file can not be compressed)可以打开这个奇怪的文件...(when open the file...)可以打开这个奇怪的文件...(when open the file...)压缩或拷贝此tdms报错(when we copy or compress the tdms file, an error occur:during reading the file))压缩或拷贝此tdms报错(when we copy or compress the tdms file, an error occur:during reading the file))报错的的tdms文件多出一个类似的文件,但是扩展名不一样,是.tdms.log ( we found a strange file named " *.tdms.log "appear )报错的的tdms文件多出一个类似的文件,但是扩展名不一样,是.tdms.log ( we found a strange file named " *.tdms.log "appear )

各位大神们好,最近遇到一个奇怪的现象,我写入电脑的tdms文件有一些文件打不开(不是所有),也不能压缩,不能拷贝(报错信息如上图所示),打开的话电脑就会卡死,而且打不开的文件都有新生成一个奇怪的对应的后缀为“.tdms.log”的文件,此文件可以打开,打开后信息如图所示,不知是我labVIEW软件的问题还是和我电脑硬件有关,各位有没有什么解决办法或工具可以打开这种文件,谢谢。

Hi, buddy, I have encountered a strange phenomenon recently. Some of the TDMS files I wrote to my computer can't be opened (not all of them), nor can they be compressed or copied (the error information is shown in the figure above). If I open them, the computer will be stuck, and the files that can't be opened will be newly generated with a strange corresponding suffix of " tdms.log ”This file can be opened After opening, the information is shown in the figure. I don't know if it's  LabVIEW software problem or my computer hardware problem. Do you have any solutions or tools to open this file? Thank you.

0 项奖励
1 条消息(共 1 条)
755 次查看