NI LabVIEW,CVI,数据采集等产品讨论区

取消
显示结果 
搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

中文labview生成的安装包,安装在英文系统的电脑,软件出现兼容问题。软件基本可以运行,但是事件结构不能响应

中文labview(2014)生成的安装包,安装在英文系统的电脑,软件出现兼容问题。软件基本可以运行,可以控制Keithley源表采集数据,但是事件结构不能响应。例如软件里面有个按钮,按下按钮会响应对应的事件,在中文系统中可以运行正常,但是在英文系统出现卡顿,不能响应。请问这种情况怎么解决?

0 项奖励
1 条消息(共 9 条)
1,062 次查看

It would depend on how they have implemented the Event Structure, if the implementation depends on the Boolean text of the button, it might have changed based on language.

Can you share a simplified source code?

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 项奖励
2 条消息(共 9 条)
1,057 次查看

I made a vi program with LabVIEW (Chinese,verison 2014), and generated a installation package. Incompatibilily problems occur when it was installed in a computer with English Windows system.

The software was programed for collecting data from a Keithley sourcemeter. The basic function of the software  works well, e.g., it can control the Keithley sourcemeter and can collect data from it, but the event structure in the softwere cannot respond. For example, there is a button in the software, press the button, then the corresponding event will respond. In the Chinese system, it can respond quickly. However, in the English system, it can not respond. How to solve this situation? Thanks!

0 项奖励
3 条消息(共 9 条)
1,093 次查看
0 项奖励
4 条消息(共 9 条)
1,052 次查看

I tested the VI you provided and it works fine for me (LV2019, english).

0 项奖励
5 条消息(共 9 条)
1,069 次查看

It works for me too, LV2017 English, Windows in Italian.

Of course, i don't see Chinese characters:

pincpanter_0-1631084114388.png

Paolo
-------------------
LV 7.1, 2011, 2017, 2019, 2021
0 项奖励
6 条消息(共 9 条)
1,062 次查看

Thanks!The problem has been solved😀

0 项奖励
7 条消息(共 9 条)
1,045 次查看

@luckyboyyt  ha scritto:

Thanks!The problem has been solved😀

Glad to hear this. May you explain how?

Also, I don't think that my post can be marked as a solution, since it does not give any suggestion.

Paolo
-------------------
LV 7.1, 2011, 2017, 2019, 2021
0 项奖励
8 条消息(共 9 条)
1,041 次查看

I have changed all the Chinese text to English, then it is solved. Hope the future new version LV do some optimization on this issue, so that users don't need to change the text one by one.😂

0 项奖励
9 条消息(共 9 条)
1,036 次查看