NI FlexRIO Network

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -1074101592 from WFM Gen IDL

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello, I am trying to utilize WFM Gen IDL with NI 5783, and getting error -1074101592 at Write Waveform U32.vi.  

Does anybody know what this error code tells about?  I tried different values for DRAM write grant time larger than 10 such as 1000, and I also set very large value for DMA transfer buffer size for waveforrm download.  

Best regards,

Osamu

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,608 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author UMASO

Hi Osamu,

I see a note associated with that error message on the wfg that says to check that the requested sample size matches the sample size configured on the hardware. That may mean that the output array size on your Retrieve Waveform Samples.vi has  a non zero remainder when dividing the sample length of the waveform that you're asking it to playback. 

Message 2 of 3
(3,589 Views)

Hello David, 

Thanks much for the advice.  I have double checked that part as following your comment, but the error still occurred.  Therefore, I created the same VI from scratch and re-compiled it, then, the error never occurred again.  So, please let me mark this question as resolved at this moment. 

I am working on a system with 8 pairs of 5783 + 7976R inside of PXIe-1085 chassis for MIMO base-band transceiver system.  In that design, I have to synchronize the eight pairs and having some trouble at this moment, I will post another question later.  Hope somebody on your side has some time to at least take a look at it.  

Best regards,

Osamu

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,582 Views)