Student Projects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DC Level

Introduction:

The NI ELVISmx DC Level is an instrument that generates a DC voltage from the analog output channel. You can set the voltage control to vary the voltage from +10 volts between -10 volts.

ELVISmx DC Levele.PNG

I/O Connections Overview:

Make sure your signal output terminal matches the Channel Setting Control.  For further connection information, refer to your hardware reference manual.

How to Use:

Complete the following steps to output a voltage with the NI ELVISmx DC Level instrument:

1. Select the Channel Settings to correspond to where your signal is output on the channel of your hardware device.
  2. Enter the desired voltage for each supply in the Voltage level control, and the output updates between +10 and -10 volts.
  3. Click the Run Button.  You should see the desired voltage in the display window.

VI Snippet:

ELVISmx DC Level - VI Snippet.png

Comments
Har1s92
on

Cant get this to download. I tried to download it, and when I tried to run it my computer asked me to chose a program to run it. can anyone help me.

Tien_P
NI Employee (retired)
on

Do you have LabVIEW installed, it should be version 10 or higher.

If you do have LabVIEW installed, try to open the file manually. In LabVIEW select File>>open, navigate to your download folder and open the file.

If you can open the file manually, then you have a file assoication problem. Have a look at the following knowledge base for fix this.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/18539/windows-7-change-default-programs

Tien P.

National Instruments
Contributors