Community Browser
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Announcing the 2012 NI Green Engineering Grant Program

NI Employee

Great news! We are renewing the NI Green Engineering Grant program in 2012.

The grant program helps eligible small companies and research groups focused on innovative control and measurement applications in renewable energy and clean-tech fields worldwide. It focuses on advancing technology in smart-grid, energy storage, electric vehicles and grid-tied power electronics control systems.

Over the past two years, the NI green grant program has helped more than 40 companies deliver their clean energy solutions to market faster through applications such as wind power, energy storage and electric vehicles.

• Grants are designed for companies or groups planning to use LabVIEW system design software and reconfigurable I/O (RIO) hardware to rapidly develop and commercialize their green technologies.

• The grant awards engineers and scientists developing systems that could make a significant contribution toward a clean energy future.

• The deadline for grant applications is November 1, 2012, and grants will be distributed by January 2013.

>> Get the details at www.ni.com/greengrant.

Comments
Active Participant

can we participte as a spectator in the program.

NI Employee

Hi gnshmrthy, thank you for your comment.

What exactly would you envision "participating as a spectator" to entail? Could you be a bit more specific?

Thank you.

Rachel

Rachel D.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
Active Participant

I`ve interest to participate and get to know the new ideas that are disscused in the program sir, but i will not be able to submit the application for the program.

NI Employee

Once the application deadline (November 1st, 2012) has passed and all submissions have been reviewed, the awardees will be notified and recognized on NI's website. You will be able to review the awarded projects and any corresponding details from there. Unfortunately, that is all I am able to offer you at this time.

Thank you so much for your interest in the Green Engineering Grant Program!!

Best,

Rachel

Rachel D.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
NI Employee