From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI製品ディスカッション

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Can an application built by labview 6.1 read a .lld file built by labview7.1?

i build a plug-in file by labview7.1 and converted it to .llb file,i want to use it in an application but it turned out a error.
i wanna know does an application built by labview 6.1 can read a .lld file built by labview7.1?
0 件の賞賛
メッセージ1/4
3,579件の閲覧回数

Hellow,

Basically , if you build a VI or Labview Library (llb) file with a version of labview (for example, 7.1) , you would not be able to open or use those files with a lower version of Labview (for example, 6.1). Probably you will get an error code 9, which means that the version of the VI or LLB is newer than the version of labview with which you want to use it. But the opposite is possible, as long as the functions or SubVIs are recognizable by the higher version.

Hope this helps!

Tanvir

National Instruments, Japan

0 件の賞賛
メッセージ2/4
3,565件の閲覧回数
Thanks for your reply !
now i have got the labview 6.0i, how can i  update it to 6.1?
where can i download or buy it ?

このメッセージは 03-09-2006 10:47 PMに WeEkEnD が編集しています。

0 件の賞賛
メッセージ3/4
3,562件の閲覧回数
Hellow,
 You should probabaly have to contact the sales department of National Instruments, Japan for obtaining a upgrade version of Labview. However, Labview 6.1 is quite an old version, considering that we have released Labview 8.0 last year. The newest version is always having more functionality and better support. So my advice is to get Labview 8. If you get labview 8, it automatically allows you to use it in 3 diffrent computers. Please visit our web (www.ni.com) for information about Labview 8.

Thank you.

Tanvir
National Instruments Japan
0 件の賞賛
メッセージ4/4
3,546件の閲覧回数