NI產品與技術 討論區

取消
顯示結果 
搜尋替代 
您的意思是: 

Unknown error for converting VC project to Measurement Studio project

I create a project in VC environment. When I use "Measurement Studio Add/Remove Cimoibebts Wuzard" or "Measurement Stduio Project Conversion Wizard" to convert my VC project into NI Measurement Studio Project, it appear "Unknow Error" message box. Can someone help me to solve this problem, thanks.

My computer environment is list as following:
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (SP2)
VC: Visual C++ 6.0 (SP5)
Measurement Studio Version: 6.0

由 hwnien 在 03-15-2007 05:36 AM 上編輯的訊息

0 積分
1 條訊息(共 2 條)
4,487 檢視

VC project to MS project
I find some information in the help file, and...I wonder if the customer misunderstands the function he tried to "convert" VC project to MS project
Maybe we can ask he why he wants to do it, the problem he has, the purpose he would like to do or something else
(Another tip. Don't forget to see the help file)

-------------------------
Using the Measurement Studio Add/RemoveComponents Wizard
This wizard allows you to add and remove components from your existing Measurement Studio projects. For example, you can add the 3D graph component to a project that acquires data. When you add and/or remove components from an existing project, Measurement Studio saves a backup copy of your .dsp and .dsw files to a subdirectory named MStudio_Backup. The backup copies contain "_mstudio_xxx" in the file name, where "xxx" is a number that distinguishes the backup file from other backup files.
Caution: Visual Studio calls the .dsp file from the .dsw file. When you load a backup .dsw, it calls the updated .dsp file instead of the backup copy of the .dsp, which prevents you from opening the backup copy of the project. If you must open the backup copy of the project, ensure that the .dsw and .dsp files are in the original directory and rename the files to their original names. This overwrites the updated project. To avoid losing information, National Instruments recommends that you perform this step with extreme caution and only when absolutely necessary.

Using the Measurement Studio Project Conversion Wizard
This wizard allows you to convert Measurement Studio version 1.0 projects to Measurement Studio version 6.0 so that you can apply the latest features to your project.
When you convert your version 1.0 project to version 6.0, Measurement Studio saves a backup copy of your .dsp and .dsw files to a subdirectory named MStudio_Backup. The backup copies contain "_mstudio_xxx" in the file name, where "xxx" is a number that distinguishes the backup file from other backup files.
Caution: Visual Studio calls the .dsp file from the .dsw file. When you load a backup .dsw, it calls the updated .dsp file instead of the backup copy of the .dsp, which prevents you from opening the backup copy of the project. If you must open the backup copy of the project, ensure that the .dsw and .dsp files are in the original directory and rename the files to their original names. This overwrites the updated project. To avoid losing information, National Instruments recommends that you perform this step with extreme caution and only when absolutely necessary.

0 積分
2 條訊息(共 2 條)
4,392 檢視