From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI產品與技術 討論區

取消
顯示結果 
搜尋替代 
您的意思是: 

Datatype FXP

請問我用sbrio-9636 16bit AI

我的輸入電壓範圍在-2~+2 V,我要如何完整利用16bit在此範圍?

我在FPGA FXP Datatype = 整數4bit 小數 14bit,

這樣就可以了嗎?

若設成整數32bit 小數 32bit會如何分配?

0 積分
1 條訊息(共 3 條)
5,219 檢視

http://www.ni.com/pdf/manuals/373378c.pdf

page 49, 可以看到 Input range ............................................. ±10 V, ±5 V, ±2 V, ±1 V

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/32C533AF9AFAF3B38625746E004A510F?OpenDocument

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/0C72E5621A14FDFB8625794D00193710

啟動 labview help >> 索引 >> 9636 >> 可以找到 9636 ( FPGA interface ) 

FPGA I/O Node

You can use an FPGA I/O Node, configured for reading and writing, with this device.

Terminals in Software

Use the FPGA I/O Node to access the following terminals for this device.

TerminalDescription
Connector0/AIx Analog input channel x, where x is the number of the channel. The NI sbRIO-9636 has AI channels 0 to 15.
Connector0/AOx Analog output channel x, where x is the number of the channel. The NI sbRIO-9636 has AO channels 0 to 3.
Connectorx/DIOy Digital input/output channel y on connector x, where y is the channel number and x is the connector number. The NI sbRIO-9636 has channels 0 to 27. Use the FPGA I/O Node or the Set Data Output or Set Data Enable method to access this channel.

Arbitration

You can configure the arbitration settings for the DIO channels of this device in the Advanced Code Generation page of the FPGA I/O Properties dialog box. The default arbitration setting is Never Arbitrate.

I/O Methods

Use the FPGA I/O Method Node to access the following I/O methods for this device.

MethodDescription
Set Output Data Refer to the FPGA I/O Method Node topic for a description of this method.
Set Output Enable Refer to the FPGA I/O Method Node topic for a description of this method.

Module Methods

This device does not support any module methods.

Properties

Use the FPGA I/O Property Node to access the following properties for this device.

PropertyDescription
Terminal Mode Sets the terminal mode for a channel as RSE (referenced single-ended) or DIFF (differential). This property overwrites the value you configure in the FPGA I/O Properties dialog box.
Voltage Range Sets the input range for a channel as ±10 V, ±5 V, ±2 V, or ±1 V. This property overwrites the value you configure in the FPGA I/O Properties dialog box.

接下來請參考範例 find examples>>

0 積分
2 條訊息(共 3 條)
5,215 檢視

You can use an FPGA I/O Node, configured for reading and writing, with this device.

並無選項可設定

I/O Methods

Use the FPGA I/O Method Node to access the following I/O methods for this device.

MethodDescription
Set Output Data Refer to the FPGA I/O Method Node topic for a description of this method.
Set Output Enable Refer to the FPGA I/O Method Node topic for a description of this method.

並無選項可設定

Properties

Use the FPGA I/O Property Node to access the following properties for this device.

PropertyDescription
Terminal Mode Sets the terminal mode for a channel as RSE (referenced single-ended) or DIFF (differential). This property overwrites the value you configure in the FPGA I/O Properties dialog box.
Voltage Range

Sets the input range for a channel as ±10 V, ±5 V, ±2 V, or ±1 V. This property overwrites the value you configure in the FPGA I/O Properties dialog box.

並無選項可設定

如附檔,請問是那裡沒設好,我都沒法設定

0 積分
3 條訊息(共 3 條)
5,208 檢視