Muon Detector NMT Senior Design Team 2012-2013

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted

Visit from NI on Thursday?

Hi NMT Team!

I want to introduce to you Christoph Wimmer! David Bonal and I work closely with Christoph. He is our Science and Big Physics Manager. Your project doesn't get any bigger than this! Especially that shipping crate...

http://digital.ni.com/domestic_sales.nsf/all/41e4d7249038e358862574280065dd3f

I wanted to ask you if you would be available for a visit on Thursday at 1pm or later? Christoph would really like to get a chance to see your project in person.

- Danilo

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(5,615 Views)
6 REPLIES

Re: Visit from NI on Thursday?

Sounds good,

We are all available at 4:00 p.m. on Thursday the 25th.

We can be reached at 505-660-7385 or 505-379-0279.

We look forward to the meeting.

~Nick

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(1,987 Views)

Hi Nick!

Can you tell the team that we are so sorry but Christoph had a change in flights that will prevent him from being able to meet tomorrow.

Again, I am so sorry for cancelling on the team.

-Danilo

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(1,987 Views)

Hi NMT team,

I am really sorry that I have to cancel on a short notice as I am really interested in the project. I would like to discuss if this is something we can feature at NI-Week (Aug 5-8, Austin, TX). I understand that you have your presentation on Friday but maybe you have some time next week to talk about it. Let me know when you would be available for a call.

Good luck at your presentation

Christoph

Christoph Wimmer
1122 E Pike St #1492
USA
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(1,987 Views)

Hi Christoph,

We can get togather and call you next week if that sounds agreeable.  Let me talk to the rest of the team and find a good time that will work for everyone. We are definately interested in presenting at NI-Week this summer, so if there is anything we can do to prepare please let us know.  

Thanks,

Nick Kallas

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(1,987 Views)

Hi NMT team,

Congratulations to your presentation! I heard that it went great. Do you have time either Thusrday or Friday to talk about NI-Week?

Please give me a time and date that is convenient and I can set up a conference call.

Best regards

Christoph

Christoph Wimmer
1122 E Pike St #1492
USA
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(1,987 Views)

Hi Christoph,

Sorry for the late response but we would like to call you today if it's not too late.  If possible we would like to have the call at 11:00 p.m. MST.  Please let me know if this will work otherwise we can schedule it for later today or tomorrow.

Thanks.

Regards,

Nick Kallas

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(1,987 Views)
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.