Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Support and upgrade utility" of Multicap/Ultiboard 9 not compatible with windows installer

Yesterday I installed Multicap 9 and Ultiboard 9 on the new computer of my collegue. We haven't got a maintenance contract. It's possible to update Multicap 9 and Ultiboard 9 once after installing it on a new computer withou a maintenance contract. First the "Support and Upgrade Utility" wants to download and install a new version (1.0.36) of itself. When this update wants to start, I got a message of the Windows Installer that the msi is incompatible with the Windows Installer. The upgrade is cancelled after this message.

I tried to solve the problem to update Windows XP Pro SP2 to SP3, but that doesn't make sense.

How can I solve this problem?

Is it possible to download the update of Multicap 9 and Ultiboad 9 without the "Support and Upgrade Utility"?

With kind regards,

Marco.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,120 Views)

Hello Marco,

thank you for your post on our webforum. I noticed some problems with the Support and Upgrade utility in the past (only on some computers). I think it is best to provide you with a new installer; it is possible to place this on a FTP server, can you contact me for this?

Best regards,

Martijn S
Applications Engineer
NI Netherlands
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,102 Views)