From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem assembling this cicuit on multisim

hi i am new to multisim and this forum

i was trying to assemble the following cirsuit of wireless switch im multisim but got stuck in the relay part how do i select the right relay as in the circuit diagram,,,,and also how do i make the load connectionsckt.JPG please help ASAP ,,,the L and N connections also are confusing

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(7,168 Views)

Hi,

Can you please tell me what part do you find confusing in the L and N connections?

As per the circuit diagram you can connect an AC source to it with 230V and 50Hz

For relay use RELAY1C_VIRTUAL component.

It is same as the relay in the circuit diagram.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ujjval

relay.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(7,132 Views)
To add to that, L and N stands for Live and Neutral respectively. Be sure to research your country's electrical code before connecting circuits to the mains.
Message Edited by yyao on 10-01-2009 08:45 AM
----------
Yi
Software Developer
National Instruments - Electronics Workbench Group
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(7,127 Views)

I have use pnp transistor as switch circuit with IR remote signal but output at collector is 0.3v Are the 5v dc relay operate from this voltage

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,159 Views)

can I ask which port on that relay is the comon, NO and NC? sorry. new to this application

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,110 Views)