From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my network analyzer and some of my other virtual instruments are missing

I opened up a circuit that I was working on and when I clicked on the Tektronix oscilloscope, nothing came up, usually the display of the front panel of the oscilloscope appears, then I noticed that the tool bar for all the instruments, had been altered, and that some of the instruments that use to be there were not there anymore, including the Agilent oscilloscope, and the network analyzer. This is an activated version of Multisim 10.0

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,877 Views)
What tier do you have?... (Power Pro, Full, Base, Educational, Student)
What instruments you do have?
Nestor
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,875 Views)
full development system, and the only instruments i have now are, the multimeter, function generator, wattmeter, oscilloscope, frequency counter, word generater, logic analyzer and converter, distortion analyzer,bode plotter, and agilent multimeter, just yesturday i also had and used the spectrum analyzer, tektronix,agilent, and four channel oscilloscopes, network analyzer, and the agilent function generator,. in one circuit i am working on the tekronnix oscilloscope is there but when i click it the display does no come up, and it is also no longer in the tool bar
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,872 Views)

I think I may know what happened... check this link:

http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/tut/p/id/5733#toc1

That is the comparison chart between tiers, if you have Full you won't see all the instruments, there are some of them that belong only to the Power Pro edition.

When you install Multisim, it installs the complete Power Pro evaluation edition for a 30 day trial. If you activated the software with a Full edition serial number what happens is that once those 30 days of trial are over your Multisim will only open with the features that your activation (in this case Full, not Power Pro) entitles you to have. That is why some instruments might have disappeared.

Nestor
Message 4 of 4
(3,865 Views)