From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multisim

this is what ive tried so far and cant get my way any further...and i tried implementing additional things too 

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 22
(2,985 Views)

Hello aak1703

I would like to know what is the main goal in that circuit? Just to see if I can recommend you something.

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 22
(2,954 Views)

thanks for being so humble 😄
yeah..
1st of all..the circuit should have a transformer incorporated and a rectifier to convert aC to dC..which i can do..
2nd it should include a 24h timer which indicates thr hh mm ss..that is hour minutes and seconds in digital form using led display,thats the part that im stuck on...
the rest im being able to manage it quite well..
if you could give me the IC's and a schematic diagram would be of great help..thanks once again 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 22
(2,945 Views)

Hello aak1703

I see. Yeah actually as you saw in the circuit that I made. That circuit can be modified just to use that for the minutes and after that the hours. Actually you can use that circuit for counting the seconds. Please review that and try to play with that.

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 22
(2,923 Views)

yeah..based on what you did i tried a circuit..however there are some issues which i cant figure out what is causing it..
some of the counters dont count till 9 to increment the other...could you help me fix it..that would be of great help..and can you tell me how you connet 2 circuits separately just like u did in you circuit..thanks

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 22
(2,915 Views)

Hello aak1703

I attached the last example for you. Please use that as a reference. That would be pretty useful for you. Feel free to modify the circuit.

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 22
(2,887 Views)

thanks...that was really helpful..
however..can u plz explain how do u connet the circuits to 1 another..koz im tryin it..but not being able..in words is fine,,,koz im trying the hour display..
thanks..the hours display aint changing when counter reaches 60 mins...

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 22
(2,882 Views)

Hello aak1703

Actually you just need to create a count to 24 (hrs) for doing that you need to increment that count every time that you have 59 in minutes counter and 59 in seconds counter.

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 22
(2,866 Views)

thanks david..
ive had already figure out how to do it...
ur example was of help... 😉

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 22
(2,859 Views)

great 😃 

For me was a pleasure working with you 

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 22
(2,849 Views)