Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multisim spreadsheet view missing tabs

Multisim Base Edition version 10.0.343
build date: Jun 11 2007 - 19:29:53

*Spreadhsheet View problem*

*Spreadsheet View now only displays the Results Tab,
when any schematic is opened; including sample schematics.
*All other Tabs have disappeared - is there any way to restore back to the original settings?

Spreadsheet View used to look exactly as shown in Help: "introduction to multisim interface"

Please help a.s.a.p.

thanks,
-Shehryar
8-25-2007

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,886 Views)

I don't know how you managed to get them to start with. I was told by Garret, a NI Tech Support Team Memeber, that only the Power Pro Version and EDU Version had all the tabs. The only thing I can think of is that you had access to the full version for a period of time as a trial and when that time expired it reverted back to the Base Version. This is conjecture on my part, but sounds reasonable. If that is the case, you probably won't be able to get them back.. I will post his exact words so you don't have just rely on what I tell you.

"What tabs you see in the spreadsheet depends on the particular version. Only PowerPro and Edu will see the Results, Nets, Components, and PCB Layers tabs. The Base, Full, and Student will see the Results tab."

I am sorry. I know this isn't what you would want hear. If anyone else has something different, then please post it.

Kittmaster's Component Database
http://ni.kittmaster.com

Have a Nice Day
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,882 Views)
Lacy's understanding is correct (although I'm not actually a NI Technical Support Team Member). Unless you select otherwise, the Base Edition begins as a 30-day demo of the PowerPro edition. After the 30 days have expired, these tabs will no longer be available.
Garret
Senior Software Developer
National Instruments
Circuit Design Community and Blog

If someone helped you, let them know. Mark as solved or give a kudo. 🙂
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,872 Views)
Okay, thanks - we weren't aware that this was a license dependent feature.
NI License Manager shows that the Multisim Power Pro Edition expired on 8/15/2007.

thanks again.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,865 Views)