Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multisim I want the cursors on different traces. Why when you chance one cursor does it change the other.

AS the subject says

I want one cursor on one trace in the simulation and the other cursor on a different trace. When i move one it automaticaly moves the other cursor. 

Totally rediculous

Why in the heck would i want them both on the same trace like this thing does. How can i fix this.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(4,723 Views)

Hi RScott2015

When it comes to asking for help in a public forum, using images and providing example files is always helpful. Multisim has a huge number of tools. so it is difficult to understand where is this issue spefifically located. Could you please provide an image or an example Multisim file were this behavior can be seen?

WenR

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(4,693 Views)

Hey there, I'm hoping you can help me out. I'm having this same issue and i can't seem to resolve it. When using the 2 channel oscilloscope in Multisim 14.3. Selecting a channel for the cursors causes both 1, and 2 to jump to that waveform. I'm hoping to take time measurements at the max of both waveforms simultaneously. Please let me know if I can make the issue any clearer and I'll do all that I can.

User2112_0-1700351404657.png

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(496 Views)

Курсоры на осциллографе.gif

стукнуть по нужной кривой нужно, и курсоры перепрыгнут на неё

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(490 Views)

For sure, but your screen capture is a great illustration. I need trace 1 to be on channel A and trace 2 to be on channel B. Whenever I try to switch one or the other, they both switch over uniformly. I had no issues with this a couple of weeks ago, but recently I can't seem to separate the cursors.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(486 Views)

Так, такая же и у меня история! Просто не заморачивался этим. Даже, перейдя в "просмотр графиков" курсоры переключаются синхронно. Для анализа кривых удобно в "просмотре графиков" добавлять "данные курсора"

fofango570_0-1700386222203.png

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(472 Views)