From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

microphone and speaker doesn't work

NI LabView instrument doesn't work, the microphone and speaker, how can I troubleshoot this problem?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,825 Views)

Hi,

Please make sure the LabVIEW run time engine of which the instrument was created is installed

Let me know if you have other questions.

Mahmoud W

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,812 Views)

sir,

what is the particular NI LabView run-time engine version? On the national instrument software(product tab) I have two(2) NI LabView Run-Time Engine 7.0 & NI LabView Run-Time Engine 7.1.1

Do I have to remove the two(2) old version?

thanks! 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,805 Views)

Hi,

Go to the LabVIEW instruments installation folder under program files on your computer. For instance, if you use Multisim 11, it will be:

C:\Program Files\National Instruments\Circuit Design Suite 11.0\lvinstruments

Right click the microphone instrument LLB file and check which version of LabVIEW it is created with, this is the version of the LabVIEW RTE you should install.

If it still doesn't work, please check this article on how to properly install LabVIEW instruments

Mahmoud W

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,797 Views)

sir,

suggestion are both done but still is doesn't work...I tried earlier to repair my installation of Multisim and still doesn't work.

Sir, can you give me a brief info of how does it works? how can I know that the mic can capture/record audio?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,766 Views)

anyone can help me here in dynamic phaser circuit, is Q7 and Q8 are the errors?(please open the attachment)...can I use a microphone and speaker here?...

rsdivine

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,762 Views)

In Multisim, go to File>Open Sample and select the microphone and speaker design under the LabVIEW instruments folder.

This is a working designn, you can use it a s a starting point to troubleshoot your mic and speakers.

Mahmoud W

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,740 Views)