Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

import spice model error

Hi

I am trying to import PA107 spice model into Multisim and I get the following warnings. I have attached the model file here.

SPICE Netlist Warning, element 'VP03:PA107': Unknown model parameter 'LAMBDA', this parameter will be ignored. SPICE Netlist Warning, element 'VN03:PA107': Unknown model parameter 'LAMBDA', this parameter will be ignored. Do you want to continue?

Thanks

Navid

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(4,461 Views)

Hello NavidG,

Unfortunately LAMBDA parameter is not supported for the internal MOSFETS that are declared inside the SPICE model. You might be able to see this by going to Multisim Help > Simulation > Multisim SPICE Reference > Analog Devices Library > MOSFET. Over here, you should be able to see which parameters are supported by the different levels. As we can see on the SPICE model attached by you, this has two MOSFETS declared as level 3.

Capture1.PNG

On the next picture, you should be able to see that LAMBDA is not supported as a parameter for this level in a MOSFET.

Capture.PNG

If you would like, you can eliminate it and leave it as the default. I cannot assure you how the component is going to work, but it is our only option.

I really hope this information was helpful, if not please let me know to see how I can help you with.

Regards,

Luis C.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(4,262 Views)