From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

import and saving wav file in Multisim?

Just wanted to say that Gorik's solution totally worked in Multisim 14.1, once I downloaded the runtime of LabView from way-back-when. You're a genius! Now if there were only a way to export the speaker recordings to a wav file, I could not only simulate my audio circuits but also save the results. Ideas? 

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 22
(427 Views)

Figured out how to export a wav from my simulation. SO easy! Just install OBS or any other application that can record desktop audio, set it to point at all desktop audio and record. You want to make sure Windows is set to 100% audio level (turn down your speakers if that's too loud) and then play back the audio from the speaker element in your simulation. It totally works, and I'm delighted to say that it demonstrates that the problem with a circuit I've worked on for quite some time was in the implementation, not the design. So now my troubleshooting moves from one arena to another; something I wasn't able to pin down until I went through this exercise... 

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 22
(421 Views)