Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I find the dc load line for a BJT on multisim 11

Im trying to find the dc load line for a BJT on multisim 11.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(8,713 Views)

Hi,

There is an example included in Multisim that uses DC Sweep Analysis to calculate the DC Load Line. Go to Help>>Find Examples, this opens the NI Example Finder. Select the Search tab, enter DC load and click the Search button. Doble click the DC_Sweep_CE_Amplifier.ms11 file to open it.

I hope this helps.

Fernando D.
National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(8,665 Views)

I am wondering to simulate JFET I-V characteristic curve in term of temperature change effect for BF862 jfet. but i could not do that. are there anyone who can help me? it's very urgent.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(8,000 Views)

Hi,

Unfortunately, BF862 is not available in Multisim. In general, you can use a temprature sweep to sweep a range of tempratures and get the resulting currents and voltages from the circuit. The temprature analysis is dependent on how extensive the spice model for the component is in terms of temprature effects on it.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Tayyab R,
National Instruments.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(7,974 Views)

Thanks for reply. Would please tell me the procedure to get output jfet characteristic curve by changing d-s voltage at different g-s voltage to drain current? I attached my document. It's better if you send me a sample simulation file if possilble. actually i will try for other jfet model once i know how to simulate it. it would be great help. thank you in advance.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(7,971 Views)

That file does not exist in multisim 14.2, is there a similar example?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(4,034 Views)