From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hole in rounded rectangle not properly showing in preview and printing

Solved!
Go to solution

i started using ultiboard. what i notice is that a holed rounded rectangle not properly showing during preview and printing. kindly check the attached file. anybody can help?

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,547 Views)

Hi zackde,

I am looking at it, it seems to be a bug but I have to run some tests to confirm this.

By the time, what version and edition of Ultiboard are you using? And what OS?

Regards,

José F.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,502 Views)

hello José F.,

thanks for your reply. i'm using ultiboard 13 in windows 10 x64. 'hope it could resolve or have a work around soon.

thankz,

zackde

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,451 Views)

Hi,

Thanks for the information!

I will consult with my colleagues at R&D and will post an update as soon as I get more information.

Regards,

José F.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,435 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author zackde

Hi Zackde,

This is an unexpected behavior and was reported to R&D as a bug in CAR # 693366. You can check in further software/patch releases if the issue was fixed using the CAR number.

You can have the files printed by exporting the design in Gerber format, and use a tool to print it or use a Gerber to PDF converter tool and print the PDF.

Regards,

José F.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,427 Views)

hello José F.,

again i very much appreciate your immediate reply. your information already noted likewise i already tried your suggestion.

i'll check every now and then for its fix.

thankz,

zackde

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,419 Views)