Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help drawing circuit using PIC16F877A

i have the project up timer  its ready , and i have the circuit , also the code for the pic 
thy using pic16f877a , and the circuit using pic16lf871p, but so far the project working fine.
the  problem im facing rite now , i want to do the circuit in any software , i try orcad , multiisim and  proteus 8
but i cant redraw the circuit ,  coz i cant find the PIC16F877A on NI component 
what i should do?IMG00012-20100510-2100.jpg , i really will be appreciate ur help 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(6,677 Views)

Hi Mahmoud:

You can create your own custom part in Multisim, simply go to Tools > Component Wizard and follow the prompts for a layout-only part. You'll draw a symbol, pick a footprint and map pins from symbol to footprint.

Tutorial: Creating a Custom Component in NI Multisim

If you are using Multisim 14, you now have a very large database of PIC MCUs (~4000), these are available as an NI Labs feature that we are field-testing, so is not in the shipping product. Find it in the following link.

NI Multisim Microchip MCU Co-Simulation [Beta]

Regards,

Nestor
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(6,184 Views)

Hi Nestor,

I'm trying to make a simple project for one of my classes and I have the multisim v.14.1 , but when I clicked the link of your reply, it stated "access denied" since I don't have the necessary privileges to view it, would you please give some guidelines towards where can I download the plugin? I need to use the pic16f877a to control water pump system, but since the presentation is through a simulator I really rather use multisim insted of proteus. 

Than you very much for your help!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,543 Views)