From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ground of circuit

Hello everybody,i am an electrical engineer student and we are making a circuit in class.At this circuit we have an oscilator tha we want to make a triangle wave with 35kHz frequency and  0.8 volt p-p.(not from the output of the op-amp(tl074),but from th pin of copacitor.We use this circuit.At class we have as ground the -12 volts.how can i make the same thing at multisim and see it at the oscilloscope?thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 13
(3,539 Views)

lay out your file from Mul'tisima ...

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 13
(3,503 Views)

I should take as an exit a triangle wave,at lab with these values i had almost 35k frequensy and almost 3V p-p.I say again that at lab we took as ground -12Volts

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 13
(3,499 Views)

It should be like this .. ??

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 13
(3,494 Views)

or so .. ??

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 13
(3,491 Views)

First of all thanks for your answers but i think tha you have made some changes at the circuit.The circuit is like this picture,at lab i remember that we put 2 smoothing capacitors.I dont know if that thing has to do with wrong asnwer.The thing that iam sure is that real ground is -12 volts and for c=10n,R=.1.22k,R1=100k and the other two resistors 10k each of them that i must have almost 35kHz and 3++ volts p-p with traingle wave

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 13
(3,474 Views)

Sorry my mistake you are right but you just changed the values.The circuit is right but gives wrong numbers at oscillator.Maybe tha happens bacause i have not put the smoothing capacitors

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 13
(3,471 Views)

... 35 kHz originate in this configuration ...

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 13
(3,459 Views)

I really thank you for your time.I have some problems.
1)the big question is:why at lab i had 35Khz with 100k instead of 6.2k?
2)why at lab i had 3.2volts p-p and now i had almost 5?
I am not asking you to answer because i know gia tried a lot to helo but i cant understand what is going on

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 13
(3,456 Views)

this is the exactly pdf that our university has given to us about the op amp 

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 13
(3,455 Views)