Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ground of circuit

Hello everybody,i am an electrical engineer student and we are making a circuit in class.At this circuit we have an oscilator tha we want to make a triangle wave with 35kHz frequency and  0.8 volt p-p.(not from the output of the op-amp(tl074),but from th pin of copacitor.We use this circuit.At class we have as ground the -12 volts.how can i make the same thing at multisim and see it at the oscilloscope?thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 13
(3,545 Views)

lay out your file from Mul'tisima ...

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 13
(3,509 Views)

I should take as an exit a triangle wave,at lab with these values i had almost 35k frequensy and almost 3V p-p.I say again that at lab we took as ground -12Volts

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 13
(3,505 Views)

It should be like this .. ??

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 13
(3,500 Views)

or so .. ??

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 13
(3,497 Views)

First of all thanks for your answers but i think tha you have made some changes at the circuit.The circuit is like this picture,at lab i remember that we put 2 smoothing capacitors.I dont know if that thing has to do with wrong asnwer.The thing that iam sure is that real ground is -12 volts and for c=10n,R=.1.22k,R1=100k and the other two resistors 10k each of them that i must have almost 35kHz and 3++ volts p-p with traingle wave

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 13
(3,480 Views)

Sorry my mistake you are right but you just changed the values.The circuit is right but gives wrong numbers at oscillator.Maybe tha happens bacause i have not put the smoothing capacitors

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 13
(3,477 Views)

... 35 kHz originate in this configuration ...

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 13
(3,465 Views)

I really thank you for your time.I have some problems.
1)the big question is:why at lab i had 35Khz with 100k instead of 6.2k?
2)why at lab i had 3.2volts p-p and now i had almost 5?
I am not asking you to answer because i know gia tried a lot to helo but i cant understand what is going on

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 13
(3,462 Views)

this is the exactly pdf that our university has given to us about the op amp 

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 13
(3,461 Views)