Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

few questions from a beginner

Hi.

I have some few, very basic questions. I am new to Multisim and wonder if there is an option to place different symbols to electric components than the default symbols offered in multisim. I have added an attached file with detailed explanation regarding the components i'm intrested in.

Thanks. Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,306 Views)

Hi,

Multisim support two symbol standards: ANSI and DIN. To change the standard go to Options>>Global Preferences>>Parts. If the symbol that you need is not available you can use the Component Wizard (Tools menu) to create a custom component.

With regard to your second question, you can add comments, text and graphics to the workspace area. These options can be found in the Place menu.

Regards,

Fernando D.
National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,265 Views)
HI..... I WILL START TO CREATE A CIRCUIT DESIGN IN MULTISIM 11.0 , BUT THE MULTISIM WORKSPACE (LAYOUT) IS NOT ENOUGH TO SUPPORT MY CIRCUIT DESIGN. HOW TO MAKE MULTISIM 11.0 WORKSPACE (LAYOUT) IS BECOME BIGER THAN MULTISIM LAYOUT NORMAL SETTING
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,019 Views)

IYU,

Go to Edit -> Properties -> Workspace and you can change the sheet size.  You can make a really large sheet but if you try to print it, it may become unreadable due to shrinking of the schematic to fit the page. If you have a really large design and want to print it, you should split it up and use off-page connections to tie the various pages together.

A side note: Don't ask a question that really doesn't have anything to do with the original question.  Create a new message with the new question.  It doesn't cost extra.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,013 Views)